Thursday 10 January 2013

It's you, Anki!

(this is NOT an advertisement, but when you find something good, you should share it, right?)

I have spent a good chunk of time laughing at my husband as he sits (seemingly) endlessly clicking his way through his daily portion of Anki.

And now I am seeing the light and joining in!

Aren't you curious what Anki is?! 

http://ankisrs.net/index.html
So here's the deal.  Anki is a program for computers and smart phones, that lets you make and sift through flash cards.  Sounds simple, right?

As you go through each card, you decide whether you need to repeat the card or have already got it down pat...and it will act accordingly and either increase or decrease that card's amount of repeating.

I am a terrible memorizer, but this has really helped me in my 2013 goal to memorize a lot more scripture!

Praise the Lord for his word, which gives us life.....

And thank you Lord for programs like Anki.

Now, are you ready to join me and memorize scripture together?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Systematic Theology, Chapter 39

*Just a reminder that this study of Wayne Grudem's book, Systematic Theology, is not by any means me teaching, but rather a simple sum...