Friday 30 March 2012

Grandparents here from Sauuuudi!

Lydia fell in love with my mom already on the drive home from the airport. My mom has a fun quirky way of singing, saying silly things, and joking with Lydia, and she looooved it. And then there were the other perks, like hiding and seeking easter eggs that grandma put tiny treats into, getting to taste grandma's diet coke, coloring books together with grandma...and so on.
and of course my mom got plenty of snuggle time with Markus too...
We had a great day out at the botanical gardens one day when they visited....this is the only "family" shot we got, except it is missing Daniel who is taking the picture!
My dad had fun both with Lydia and Markus, and the photo below shows a good bit of family resemblence...(by the way, Markus' middle name is William after my dad, Rick William Jackson)
Lydia enjoyed helping my dad fix the bouncer they helped bring over for Markus, including "helping" some screws disappear and "helping" dismantle the fabric part when my dad wasn't looking.
And by the end of the trip Lydia had so much fun with my parents that she would *sometimes* let them hold her hand while walking or even go out on walks with them alone!
I'm so glad you could visit, mom and dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Systematic Theology, Chapter 39

*Just a reminder that this study of Wayne Grudem's book, Systematic Theology, is not by any means me teaching, but rather a simple sum...