Wednesday 10 November 2010

I always dismissed duplos as lego's pathetic cousin. But recently I have decided to give them another chance. Here's what happens when we have playtime together. I build something with the duplos as fast as I can, and Lydia destroys them, sometimes equally fast.It's like a game where I can never win! Jag brukade inte gillar duplos så mycket, de var legos inte så roligt kusin. Men nu ska jag ger duplos en annan chans. Detta är vad händer när vi leka tillsammans. Jag bygga så fot det går, och Lydia ta ner allt så fot det går. Det är som en lek som jag kan aldrig vinna på!

(Afternote: destroying duplos and legos seems to be a recurring theme, and is often considered more interesting than the actual building for many younguns). 

1 comment:

  1. I was really impressed Lydia had built that :)

    ReplyDelete

Systematic Theology, Chapter 39

*Just a reminder that this study of Wayne Grudem's book, Systematic Theology, is not by any means me teaching, but rather a simple sum...