Tuesday 15 June 2010

Svensk! (Swedish)

So, I have married into a Swedish family, and that means that this blog will now become a little bit bi-lingual. So, if you are reading and suddenly don't understand a word, don't worry, it's just a little bit of Swedish creeping in. Nu får ni svenskarna, speciallt Monica, förstår lite mer av det som jag skriva på mitt blogg! Och jag kan praktisera lite att skriva mer på svenska... For the Swedes, this photo might not make much sense, but Bork the Swedish Muppet is always an inspiration for me as I learn about the beautiful swedish culture....he has such an elegance and a way with his words...

(Afternote,  I still think the Swedish Muppet is spot and and hilarious with his Swedish attempt!)

1 comment:

  1. I love your Swedish posts even though I can't read them. Go get 'em! I have a question, though. Is what you write the letters they would normally read? Like in Chinese we use characters. In Arabic you use sqigglies. In Russian you use Russian letters. Do the Swedes just use regular ones? I love learning about culture!

    ReplyDelete

Systematic Theology, Chapter 39

*Just a reminder that this study of Wayne Grudem's book, Systematic Theology, is not by any means me teaching, but rather a simple sum...