Wednesday 29 May 2013

May in America!

Here's some highlights from our time with my parents in D.C....
I think my kids spent almost more of their awake time out in the backyard than they did inside...
what a luxury to have such a big, safe backyard, everything green and blooming, and a regular visit of birds and squirrels.  Lydia discovered the hard way that screaming at the birds doesn't make friends with them.
learning to use scissors with the best art teacher!

It's real cold water, but that won't stop kids from swimming in the summer!

I can see so much more clearly now!....

with my grandma Shirley

Markus says, "just let me down in that grass!"

And a hammock too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Systematic Theology, Chapter 39

*Just a reminder that this study of Wayne Grudem's book, Systematic Theology, is not by any means me teaching, but rather a simple sum...