Saturday 2 February 2013

A bit more orderly...

I am for sure not known as an "organized person."  But it was high time to do something here. 

So, now I will be posting the following kind of stuff on a side blog: 


1. Wayne Grudem's systematic theology
2. A deeper look at some Swedish worship songs
3. Updates and what I've learned from church services, Bible studies, etc.
4. Bible memorization progress.
5. Related books and articles that are challenging and encouraging in my walk with the Lord.

You can go see it here:  http://troendeibergsjon.blogspot.se/

The latest two blog entries are about Bible memorization and my slow but sure reading of Wayne Grudem's systematic theology. 

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Systematic Theology, Chapter 39

*Just a reminder that this study of Wayne Grudem's book, Systematic Theology, is not by any means me teaching, but rather a simple sum...