Friday 16 November 2012

Best idea ever....

Lydia has a good amount of toys. But when they are all laying out in front of her she is "bored" of them.

So when she wasn't looking (muahahaha), I took away about 80% of her toys and split them up into shoeboxes and other small boxes.

And then when Markus is taking his nap and I really just want some time on my own, I get all excited and say, "oh man, you know what?!?  I could take down a box for you and you could see what is inside it?!  Oh, how cool is that!!!"

And because she is 3 years old, she also gets excited, even they are just boxes of her own old toys.

And then I gleefully take down a box, close her door, and we are both very happy for about 30 minutes to an hour....

Ahh, I wonder how long this game will last? 

1 comment:

Systematic Theology, Chapter 39

*Just a reminder that this study of Wayne Grudem's book, Systematic Theology, is not by any means me teaching, but rather a simple sum...