Friday 10 August 2012

Sweet Aleppo

In honor and memory of my time living in Aleppo, Syria, I want to share a few favorite photos of the the people and the places there...It breaks my heart to see what is happening now.  Lord, help the people there in a way only you can.   
 View from the citadel...
 One of the beautiful doors there.
 Now some faces from Aleppo and the area...
 



 Anyone want to buy some radishes?
 I just like this old lady's face...

 Oh, the tattoos these older ladies can have....
 A fun game to play in Syria: how many people can cram onto one moped (I think we have seen up to 7 or 8 on one moped).
 One of the typical sweets/nuts shops, I think this was also in the old city of Aleppo.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Systematic Theology, Chapter 39

*Just a reminder that this study of Wayne Grudem's book, Systematic Theology, is not by any means me teaching, but rather a simple sum...