Sunday 24 June 2012

Parents....saudi, part 5

By far, the nicest thing about going to Saudi is getting to see my parents!
Even if it was boiling outside, we sure enjoyed our time there!
Dad has just bought a whole load of fresh fruit drinks, great in the hot weather.  (Plus a surefire way to make friends with Lydia).
 Having a sharwma dinner out on the town, who said cheap is not tasty???
 Taking the daily "swim lesson."  Lydia has been talking about this almost every day since we have returned.
 Enjoying our little snuggle bug.
 Dinner with family and a few sweet friends.
 A dear friend of my parents presenting my mom with a token of friendship at their going away party.
 Markus is checking grandma out...."I think i like this lady!"
Love you mom and dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Systematic Theology, Chapter 39

*Just a reminder that this study of Wayne Grudem's book, Systematic Theology, is not by any means me teaching, but rather a simple sum...