We have a little songbird on our hands.
Here is proof.
Lydia plans on going public with her fresh off the press CD,
"I don't know all the words but I like to sing them anyway!"
Here is a sneak preview of her main hits:
1. God will make a way (....when there seems to be no way).
2. Små gruderna, små gruderna (Swedish frog song)
3. I dont want to sing Jesus loves me....
4. My redeemer (I will glory in my redeemer)
5. The alphabet song, except only using the letters ABCD.
6. Det lilla ljus jag har, lysa klar klar klar (This little light of mine)
7. Holy holy holy, Lord God almighty
8. Happy birthday to you
9. Vi gratulera (Happy birthday in Swedish)
And it all ends with "mamma fix my sock."
Cute kid, eh?