Thursday 22 April 2010


Toes. The newest and most exciting toy, apparently!

Even though it is mid-april and I live in North Africa, there is still a bite of cold/wind and so Lydia cannot run around (ok, or just lay there and occasionally wiggle) with free to the world toes.

But every now and then I peel off some layers and let her delight in her own toes. My mom informed me that Lydia is even doing a little yoga pose, called the "happy baby pose."

And indeed she is happy about it. Sometimes for 20 minutes, we can find her rejoicing in her toes and sucking on them when they get within range of her mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Systematic Theology, Chapter 39

*Just a reminder that this study of Wayne Grudem's book, Systematic Theology, is not by any means me teaching, but rather a simple sum...