Saturday 10 April 2010

Ikea in Saudi Arabia

I couldnt stop myself from taking some photos of our visit to IKEA in Saudi. Instead of the happy photos of swedish blonde families sitting in their Ikea furnished house, there were these sweet head to toe clad ladies possibly smiling at her husband (who knows what her face was saying under that veil)...while he puts his hand out. What does he want? High five? "Serve me some food, woman!" "I wish you could hold my hand but that might be breaking social rules..." It was a great Ikea, however. photos like this abounded around every corner. And just for fun, a view as we were driving away...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Systematic Theology, Chapter 39

*Just a reminder that this study of Wayne Grudem's book, Systematic Theology, is not by any means me teaching, but rather a simple sum...